AUTOMATED TEST SYSTEM
Automated Test System (ATS) software for true Closed Loop Test Control with Windows (3.1 or '95)interface, context sensitive help, pop-up menus and customizable on-screen displays. Full report templates, transducer calibration routines and ATS Scope for optional dual-trace oscilloscope displays in X,Y or X-Y modes.
Almost all standard mechanical asphalt and triaxial unbound material tests can be run with this software which can control up to 4 closed loop procedures.
Test Routines include:-
- AASHTO T294/SHRP P46 -AASHTO TP7/SHRP P005
- AASHTO TP10 - AASHTO TP0/SHRP M005 - ASTM D3497
- ASTM D4123/SHRP PO7/AASHTO TP31 - M009
- RSST-CH (TP/P005) - 2 Degree of freedom controller
- (Custom Test Modules can be implemented)
TEST MODULES FOR TESTING SYSTEM - CRT-SH-10kN
Indirect tensile module with full instructions and comprising:
- alignment jig
- loading strips
- LVDT transducer yokes and transducer adjusters
- two 0.1mm range LVDT displacement transducers
- steel check ring for checking IT transducer accuracy
Dimensions:- 40 x 30 x 40cms Weight:- 15kgs
for measuring resilient modulus (indirect tensile stiffness modulus) of 100mm and 1 150mm diameter asphalt concrete and cement stabilised specimens
Permanent deformation module with full instructions and comprising:
- hardened and ground platens (1 100mm diameter)
- hardened and ground platens 150mm diameter)
- LVDT displacement transducer clamps and slide rods
- two 10,Omm range LVDT displacement transducers
for uniaxial creep and dynamic creep tests on 1 100mm and 150mm diameter asphalt concrete Specimens.
Dimensions:- 40 x 30 x 20cms Weight:- 20kgs
Beam fatigue module with full instructions and comprising..
- cradle assembly and clamps for 50.8 x 63.5 x 3 1 8mm specimens
- dummy specimen
- two 5.Omm range LVDT displacement transducers
for controlled strain or Controlled stress 4 point bending beam fatigue tests
Dimensions:- 60 x 30 x 30cms Weight:- 30kgs
Unbound materials triaxial test module with full instructions and comprising:
Note:As there arc, a number variations of equipment depending upon the type of material to be tested only the basic equipment for unstabilised, non-cohesive unbound materials is included.
- triaxial cell for 10Omm dia. x 200mm high samples with axial and radial deformation and,cell pressure measurement system, sample caps with porous disc interfaces
- cell pressurisation system including regulator, filters and pressure gauge
- split mould (10O mm ID) for specimen preparation
- set of 100 neoprene membranes for 100mm dia
- PVC dummy specimen 10Omm dia. x 200mm high
- Compressor, 4cfm at 10bar
Dimensions:- 50 x 60 x 70cms Weight:- 50kgs
Environmental chamber to enclose asphaltic concrete material test modules with split chamber system for quick removal when testing non temperature dependent materials. 10°C to +60°C ±0.5°C accuracy.
Dimensions:- 80 x 80 x 150cms Weight:- 120kgs
*Note: With all servo-systems (hydraulic or pneumatic) the applied load range decreases as frequency decreases. This depends on a number of factors including the test configuration and the nature of the material being tested.